The two-day course titled ‘What every dental practice owner needs to know’ took place on Friday 3 March and Friday 27 January 2017 in London. Delegates completed the course evaluation form for dental consultant Andy McDougall from Spot On Business Planning and the results are fantastic:
- 100% of delegates rated Andy McDougall’s content as excellent or good (71% excellent and 29% good
- 100% of delegates rated Andy McDougall’s presentation as excellent or good (86% excellent and 14% good)
Aims and objectives feedback
- Were the educational aims and objectives made clear in advance of the meeting? – 100% said yes
- Understand how to assess your dental business’ current position – 100% said yes
- Appreciate a range of commercial techniques – 100% said yes
- Consider how these techniques can be applied to your dental business – 100% said yes
- Appreciate how to drive profitability in your dental practice – 100% said yes
What did you like most about the course?
Altered my thinking about profitability
Found it interesting
Good speaker, very interesting
I gained more knowledge about how to manage profitability of a practice
In depth analysis of the business accounts techniques of profit and branding increase
Quality of speakers
The quantity of information. A lot covered and very worth it.
There was a working model
What is the most useful action point you will take away from this course?
All of it, as this is what we are doing at my practice
Business course was more directed towards the products rather than information
Studying figures and results of practice regularly to be able to lead successfully
The high value of business branding
Missed Andy’s last course? Don’t worry!
Join Andy McDougall’s next course – Leading the dental team – taking place in London on Friday July 7. You will gain 6 3/4 hours of verifiable CPD from this one-day course that costs DCPs £95, BDA members £150 and non-members £195. Click here for more information and to book.